From surviving to thriving the 9 to 5
An 12-week group coaching programme to get you feeling fantastic in the workplace, and finding your work/life balance.
Do you ever feel like you haven’t quite got the work/life balance thing figured out? That you spend so much of your time either at work or travelling to and from it? Feeling that you have to be constantly available, working when you are feeling stressed, exhausted and run down?
It’s doing nothing for your health, you’ve likely gained some ‘desk job weight’, feel tired and stressed a lot of the time, and that gym membership you took out in January is just collecting dust. You find you set out great intentions at the start of the week, you eat well, make the time to exercise but by the end of the week things just aren’t going to plan.
Ultimately you want to have the energy to do everything you want – whether it’s spending time with the people you love, relaxation, exercise or doing things that give more meaning to your life. You’d like to stick with your health plans, lose some weight and feel good about getting up in the morning.
I get it, I’ve been there – I spent years working in a job that drained me. I felt stressed, fed up and in a constant cycle of working, sleeping and counting down the days to the weekend. I was turning to alcohol to chill out after work and as a result my relationship with myself and my health suffered. I had debilitating diarrhoea and was surviving off medication, aches in my joints, constant bloating, I struggled with my weight always gaining more than I lost (if I ever did lose any) and I felt tired ALL the time.
It was only when I started to make small changes in my life, on a regular and consistent basis that things really started to change overall.
That is why I have designed this programme. It lays the foundation for six key areas in your life, provides tips, tools and advice to help inform healthier habits and choices, and really gets you to dig deep into where you are at in each area and improve it in a way that works for you. There is a private Facebook for support, accountability and motivation for those days when you want to give up.
Some of the benefits you can expect include:
- More energy, so that when it comes to your free time you actually do the things you want to instead of making excuses.
- Feeling on top of your game at work.
- Managing your stress levels so you aren’t mindlessly eating things you regret later, and so that you aren’t taking it out on those you love.
- You will find you sleep better and lose some weight as you have the energy and motivation to take care of yourself.
- Finding more meaning in your life, so that you can move forward feeling inspired and happy.
- Content and tips on the weekly topics including a workbook with exercises and actions for you to implement. These won't take more than 2-3 hours per week (spread over the week), so will easily fit into busy schedules
- 6 live group coaching calls
- A private Facebook group for support, motivation and sharing with others who have done or are also going through the programme
OVERVIEW OF THE DIFFERENT MODULES
1 – You
- Where are you at now?
- What are some of the factors in your life affecting your health and work/life balance at the moment?
- What do you want to achieve? More energy? Better sleep? Weight loss? Etc.
- Your ‘Why?’
2 – Stress management and relaxation techniques
- Assessing your current stress levels and how they affect your overall health
- Ways to reduce stress
- Tips and techniques
- Diet and exercise
3 – Cravings and emotional eating
- What causes cravings and emotional eating?
- Ways to reduce cravings
- How to manage emotional eating
- How this affects your weight
Week 4 – Energy levels
- Which foods help, which don’t
- Healthy snacks
- Exercise for energy
- Life outside of work and its impact on your energy
- The importance of sleep and tips for sleeping
- How to avoid the mid-afternoon slump
Week 5 – Work/life balance
- Setting some work/life balance goals
- What brings you joy?
- Boundaries, saying no
Week 6 – Self-care
- Ways to nurture the self that go beyond food and exercise
- Learning to move forward in a way that works for you!
- Creating your personal plan and self-care manifesto
- Support from others
- Accountability and motivation
Start date This programme is due to start again on 16th September 2019.
Cost £1,200 for the whole programme. Payment plans are available, please email me if you would like to set one up.
To book please click here.
If you would like to see if this programme is a fit for you, or if you have any questions please email me at email@example.com to arrange a free, no-obligation call.