Spring clean and energy boost
A 4-week programme to help you start spring feeling fresh and energised.
Spring is a great time to give your body, mind, soul and home a bit of a detox; introduce more energising foods and habits, as well as set some new intentions for the months ahead.
The weather is hopefully starting to get warmer, the days are getting longer, nature is beginning to bloom and I'm not sure about you, but when this happens I naturally feel a bounce in the air and my energy increasing.
It's a wonderful opportunity to use the spring energy to get your life feeling the same way, especially after the dark winter months where we can tend to feel more like hibernating than anything else.
This 4-week 'Spring clean and energy boost' programme starts on Saturday 3rd March 2018 and will help you start spring feeling fresh and energised.
This programme is for you if:
- You are ready to clear out some of the old and start spring feeling full of energy
- You are ready to prioritise your health and wellbeing for 4 weeks, with a view to keeping it up after the programme
- You are willing to commit some time to your health and wellbeing everyday
- You are prepared to make diet and lifestyle changes in your life to feel better in the long run
- A 4-week PDF workbook and guide with questions and prompts for you to print out and use for the programme.
- Daily self-care/wellness and inspiration emails straight to your inbox every morning, (areas covered are listed below) throughout the programme.
- Clearing and crowding out - physically, mentally and emotionally. Starting to include more nourishing, cleansing foods and drinks instead of processed foods, sugar and caffeine
- Tips for clearing out the clutter - both mentally and physically
- Tips and journaling prompts for releasing old patterns and behaviours you no longer need or want
- Quick and healthy recipes which will help you cleanse, detox and nourish your body with a suggested eating plan
- Gentle movement suggestions
- Journaling prompts to help you through the tough moments N.B. Ideally allow for the weekend to be as quiet as possible, as when you start to clean up your diet you may get some symptoms such as feeling tired, headaches and mild aches.
- Recipes for healthier versions of some of your favourite foods e.g. raw chocolate
- Colouring pages and other mindfulness activities
- A continuation of week two with self-care actions that work for you
- A maintenance plan so you don't revert straight back to old ways and keep some of your new healthy habits whilst continuing to feel great!
- Opportunity for a live group call to ask any questions
Start date: Saturday 3rd March
Cost: £45 for the whole programme.
Bonus: I am offering email support throughout the programme and will aim to get back to all emails within 24 hours on weekdays.
To book please click here.
If you would like to see if this programme is a fit for you, or if you have any questions please email me at email@example.com to arrange a free, no-obligation call.