Workshops for the workplace
Having worked in a corporate background for over 12 years I know first-hand the effects of stress, over-eating and not taking care of oneself can have, and how hard it can be to find a healthy balance.
As such, I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness looking at how all areas of an individual’s life are connected, such as the effects of stress on eating habits or lack of sleep and low energy on exercise. I offer workshops covering the following topics.
Increasing energy at work
- Assessing where your energy is currently at, as we are all different. What things can affect your energy at work: diet, lifestyle, stress levels, work/life balance.
- Foods to avoid/cut down on as well as those you can eat to increase your energy. Healthy snacks, caffeine, sugar, processed foods.
- Ways to avoid the mid-afternoon energy slump.
- Top self-care tips which help with increasing energy, overall wellness and work/life balance, the importance of a digital detox
- Finding out what works for you so you can work with your body to give it what it needs for optimum energy throughout the day.
Stress management and relaxation tips
- Assessing current stress levels and what may be affecting this – at work and outside of work.
- Foods to eat and avoid to help with stress management. Healthy snacks, caffeine, sugar, processed foods…
- Self-care tips: taking breaks, exercise, relaxation techniques, tips for sleeping better, work/life balance.
- Little changes add up to the biggest results overall so don’t have to make drastic changes, which can also be harder and don’t always last.
Each workshop lasts approximately 1 hour and is quite interactive. Although I am more than happy to tailor the content and style to your needs.
If you would like to find out more or book me to come and speak to your team, please drop me a line at email@example.com.